Friday, July 24, 2009

A wise man once say, no matter wat happen Smile is important

In the midst of all this hectic time, pain and suferings, turbulence which is full of ups and down, a true phoenix will rise from the ashes and help make things bright again.

BUTCHHHHHH!!!!!
While my mind was worried of all the shits that is happening, at bout 11pm July 23rd......the world literally stop for me as i saw blood in butch's mouth. I was thinking that oh boy, the worst is still to come. Then she kinda like in the mood to play with me....Bark and move front and back in the notion that she is ready to play IM GONNA BITE U!!!

IM GONNA BITE U is like dis....she will be like a police dog and plan to attack me the bugler, but she always manage to put my hand or leg in her mouth but never bite me....she will growl, jump, and even show her pretty teeth..but never hurt me..i think thats her favourite game.

When she starts to lick her teeth obsessively, mom say better take a look....Then she got close to me then pop something just drop

So cute she hilang her gigi susu........

Happy cos no pain anymore

Damn Small

Her right hand site still ada the gigi taring susu

And her left hand site still bleeding

Butchhhhh...Growing in front of me.....

All life worries all gone when I'm with u

No comments: