Friday, September 4, 2009

My extremist Malaysian Studies Lecturer

This week is the last week of my Malaysian studies lectures as all groups have done their cultural presentation. I just have to write something about this lecturer so that in the future i wouldn't forgot bout him. Before En.Hasbolah, the only other teacher who i find interesting talking about would be Mr.Robert , the coolest most LAHANAT chemistry teacher in the whole wide world. Mr Robert's Fav word would be LAHANAT/HAWAU, and he share his fav word with everyone..LOL

I first really hate Mr.Hasbolah as he would normally teach out of topic and normally use PAS ideology to explain a certain matter. The most perfect teacher to teach bout sejarah, PA, or even Malaysian studies prove to be Mr.Foo Yoke Loong who is damn neutral in his aporach....he would bantai both side and say things as it is. I once ask him that why Ayah Pin consider as sesat when in the history it is written that Nabi Mohd face backlash by Quraisy, Mr.Foo ask me to sit first as its gonna be a long explanation, answered it the best possible answer, "Race and religion is about what people thinks, the majority wins".

After the first 4 weeks laughing hysterically in his class with the GENG AT THE BACK OF LECTURE HALL (sometimes Selvan *sneaks* in and join us) i start to think that im lucky cos this guy will complete the cycle.

Primary sejarah teacher PRO GOV
Secondary sejarah teacher DAMN NEUTRAL
F6 PA teacher pro DAP
Now uni lecturer PAS extremist

Back to Mr.Hasbolah,
Some of the things he said:
He actually told us during his lecture that he will be participating on the upcoming protest at KL and that he was involve in "BERSIH"...But he didn't make it clear lahh, this is wat he said
"......I don't think u guys can tahan tear gas, I can, I was standing in first row during BERSIH protest and again I'm going up KL on August 1st"

3weeks later, rite after midterm exam on Friday 31st of July , Start CUTIIIIIIII

Saturday August 1st 2009
Anti ISA Protest...LOL cool sial



200 ppl kena tahan ISA...lol...I was hoping no class the opening week......

Some of his lesson includes how to kill yourself. I'm not sure how he get there but this is wat I heard-

.......killing yourself is illegal, so if u attempt to do it, make sure u die, plss don't hang yourself as there is high chance wont die, just shoot yourself, don't go shoot at the body, no vital organ, AIM THE HEAD....1 shot KO.......

No comments: