Saturday, October 10, 2009

Racist Joke (Part II)

I came across with this video and first thing on my mind is that its the funniest thing I ever seen, but damn racist to the point of insulting, and there are certain part purely dumb racist retard... but i did laugh till teary eye, and painful stomach. Well life is like a glass of water, its always how u see it, I saw the funny part of these, but I think this might not be ok with other Indians, so be careful and think twice if u wanna watch it,or show it to other friends.

Important for me to clearify that Im an INDIAN

Parts that are hilarious
  • Sudah sampai masa untuk Tambi pergi mandi pada bulan ini
  • seksyen 8(3) akta, hindraf: "Tambi Mesti Mandi"
  • Song title :Saya diliwat Hadi
  • Tambi Jelmaan Osama bin Laden(ROFL)
  • ......but what is PAIN without THAMBI
However the last part plain DUMB racist

1 comment:

Kennee said...

wtf!?? this is hilarious!