Monday, November 23, 2009

Good old days

This post make my day....


well today i realize one thing… this is for my male friends in malacca..those frm GBS…. now oli i noe tat u all r alot better than the guys here…. haha….

i muz say this : Gud job, Gud job Gud Job ( learn frm Hancock)

eventhough u all like to beat me up n bully me..esp when we all in sunway…damn u for treating me like babi tat goin to be sembelih!!!! i still rmb it k!!! 4 guys pullng my both hands n legs each… abusing me in the water park… bt still u guys are alot better than the cina beng over here!!!!!! pls dun kembang. ~AGNES


Ahahahahahhaahahaahha, that time with Rajiv, Leng Chuan and Kun Leong......tangkap her and said "Kasi sembelih babi ni". Good old days, now so busy....midterm is on wednesday. WISH ME LUCK

2 comments:

theeggyolks said...

LOL! Kesian the babi kena sembelih!

Arv said...

Jangan di kesiankan mahkluk haram...lol