Tuesday, July 25, 2017

Chester Bennington the Voice of God

Your voice were there during some of the toughest part of my life.

I took Linkin Park for granted, thinking they would be there years to come, believing there are few more awesome songs in them.

Thought we could go to their concert when I'm much older. I was wrong... yet again. (shocker)

                            

He has a very clean image and were always so cheerful, he masked the depression so well that I could've never had guess that he was suffering. Listening to the words now, I guess, he was suffering all along.

                            


I really look up to him, I wanted to look like him. I grow up influenced by his image,  button earing & tattoos (plan of it anyway) .

RIP Chester, 21 July 2017, took his life on his Chris Cornell bday

No comments: