Sunday, April 19, 2009

Another boring saturday and sunday

Well....many of u might noe bout the boring sat n sunday i had last week......well it happen again dis weekend..but not entirely the same way......as dis weeks boring activity is a secret..so let me tell u wat happen last week........

Venue:MITC Melaka
Date:11/12 April 09
WTF was goin on: Auto Drift 2009 by MMU

I GOT PAID RM 100 +(FOOD) x3/day FOR THE BEST JOB EVER (my boss...is my bro inlaw....hahahahha..so no one can tell me wat to do..)

Friday
wat is my job?? setup the speaker n PA system.... TOOK BOUT 3 HOURS TO DO..after dat....its bout 10pm dy...so wat else..go kau MMU student..play their PS3.....i tot havent come out yet in Malaysia...

When the drift cars arrives




This car dont have number plate..cos cant be driven on the road....sad



Den when free....PS 3 baby


At night...watch some movies....3 movies at 1 go...I think i love my wife, 2 fast 2 furious, & (very embarass to say dis but) Brokeback Mountain


Then later abit...go mamak...Subaidah walking distance..to my surprise.... full house at 4am...all the night crawlers wanna have supper just like me. While passing the hotel where the Difters stayed...i couldnt help but to pose with this car which I later find out belongs to the Drifter's Leader


There where show cars as well...but too many to post....so i will just give u this 1...and i assure dat this pict is still nothing compare to the whole show


And this other pict with a modal......sibeh cool...the leaders car again



And for ppl who likes Animation...SUKI!!!!!!!



The drift action that happen during the show is boring...but like late night or after the show...all lumba haram wan dats more interesting



WAT A BORING LIFE I HAVE...(Somewhere in the world im doing the peanut butter jelly dance)LOL

No comments: