Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Someone special

Do you have
A person who keeps u warm, when its damn cold,
A person who get you your food while your in bed (A romantic breakfast on bed),
A person who would protect u, from any danger doesnt matter hw big or small it is.

Is there???
I now proudly say i do.......


Sun 12 april 2009....
came back home after working for 3 days....(well dats how long i neva see Butch) I was drench...sooo wet...and cold after dinner with bro in-law n sis....its still raining.. wat a cold day, i really need my hot water bath.

As soon as i saw butch all alone at my front porch,terus go pet her and try to keep her warm with the warm jacket i wore..didnt wanna touch her with my cold hand.....she strugle to release herself from the warm jacket n i eventually free her ...tot she wanna pee....to my surprise, she wanted to sleep on my very cold hand.....she just wanted to keep me warm and dats wat i wanted to do for her....like 30 minutes later den mom realize i've return.

Later dat nite, it was damn cold dat mom told me to let her in, i made a comfy basket for her, and let her chew on the beef bone she liked so much, and cos nobody was awake, i brought her to my room......i slept like a log cos 3 days of rest is all squezed into this 1 sleep........in the morning..not to my surprise.....she was gone...i checked for poop...not there.....next thing on my mind is my HP.....this 1 to my great surprise....she left her dear bone next to my HP....on my bed.......donno hw she get there..but she left it next to me.....She was probably thinking "lets hope he dont get as hungry"

Den later dat day.....like about 8pm on 12 april 2009....i brought her for a walk.....she wasnt keen exploring anywhere....but i like to paksa....mom says she needs to noe the neighbours...dont wan anyone getting hurt by her...Sadly....she had to pay the price for my terible mistake, i took her to an freaking ant hill. She was screaming, crying, (well she actually bark, but i can understand her) cos i noe it hurt, i took her to my lap, rub her whole body.At first, she were like wanting to bite my hand, so i said NO..hoping dat she would stop(normally she would), she selamba only continue reaching her mouth to my hand.....and she did.....

"THE MOST TOUCHING THING IN MY LIFE"
she bite me so gently....but not to hurt me...she was trying to kill the ants on my hand.....she was trying to protect me.....and it didnt hurt me at all....the bite more like love bite.....the sharp part of her teath didnt even touch my hand.....she was scared if the ants would hurt me...

Wat type of an angel is sent to me here....i dont deserve her..such a great dog for a terible asshole

No comments: