Saturday, August 8, 2009

Weekend at A'Famosa gone wild (Picts and Vids)

Ok, so my cuti finally started on friday August 8th 2009....last 3days of cuti...so really savour it.
Family gathering at A Famosa resort really damn happy, but something in the opposite condo cought my eye.....so i call the next most hamsap cousin i noe, and this is wat happen.....


I saw 2 person bathing, it was clear what they were doing...it made my day
They did BJ, Missionary,allot of kissing. I dont think got any doggie cos they were in the bathing tub... hehehehe.....Who dont understand then memang sah noob.


A plasma TV on the freaking wall




I wanna take the bath tub with me


While writing this...dah 2 days tak tidur.....later continue sumore, till sunday...thats why i hope next week MMU continue cuti.

The weirdest thing is happening, 1 day banjir, 1 day jerebu, den jerebu clear within 24 hours, the next day jerebu balik....... 2012 is NOT A MYTH PPL...almost confirm our ecosystem getting worst. If not of global warming, sure die of pandemic(H1N1...TESCO pun tutup), Meteor, World War 3, or the last 1 and its my favourite ALIEN INVASION

No comments: