Saturday, December 26, 2009

Busy Xmas week.



Just came back from watching Sherlock Holmes....
Ingenious movie.

Its been 4 days continuously with good food.....and later today shud be better cos we are expecting cake for Fathers bday. And tmr celebrating xmas/ aniversary of my sister and her husband. So GoodFood streak might not end so soon.

Ever since 12pm on the 23 dec...the last day of my Final.....things have been very busy and tiring and delicious. McD twice, one movie, 3 other movies planed, Visitings, Pool, Dream box, Naan, dan lain2. My days are normally 30 hours. The only time write now i possibly have some rest is on the coming monday.
Tuesday also busy with xmas, Weds also movie day out then new years day celebration..... I think the only time to rest is on the last week...mayb last day of my super short holiday.

More then anyone..kesian butch.....not much time to play......if i do..normally its not her appropriate time...3am....or damnn early walk with her, meet her neighbors. She hates other dogs for some reason.




**My 2Megapix takes really good quality....better then VGA

No comments: