Friday, June 19, 2009

The reason why i cant go out this weekend

June 17, Wednesday
It was 5.39pm. So far,this is the most promissing attempt to get to class on time........i have 20 mins left before class would start...... as i was approaching SIRIM traffic light, a "white" Toyota Wish from the opposite lane made an imergency u-turn into my lane....Toyota Wish is soo long dat it covers the whole lane......i have to make a choice either to crash it or make an emergency brake.......at the back sit of the car, there is 3ppl, I belive an elderly indian mother...and her 2 kids....... wats on my mind wasnt really to save these ppls life....but if i could mayb i wanna avoid any unwanted shit.....so I BRAKED.........BAD IDEA

the motor skitt.....and i lose control of it...terbuang jauh jugak

my left kneecap........sakit like hell...but thats not all












Before and after the 5 stiches...


the worst part is dat the bloody car driver just slamba only see everything and speed of
, my left foot was cought in the back tire, the whole motor fell down on me
i tried carrying the nouvo...try to get my leg out.....but i was gasping for air.....like tercekik abit.....i think i fell on my chest ......and together with the bike, i was scrap like bout few feet..........thats how my chin got cut.......

NOW come to think about it.....i wish i would just hit them....so at least they wont langar lari...
CIBAIIIIIIIIIIII
Dr said she cant find any fracture, but she sent it to some department to make sure...saturday will noe whether its fracture or anything. My sis cried when she saw me....which made my mom cried...then make me feel bad....kinda disturb allot ppl...
So other then that im all rite, kinda tempang at the moment.

Thx to frens who are concern...even at kampar u took the effort to call or msg...so nice of you all

Things torn or spoiled
1.New jeans
2.Latest shoe, just bought at sunway pyramid
3.New shirt, not even mine, its my brother's
4.The black Jacket.....Lucky its my brother's
5.New helmet.....visor crake
6.My motor brake light
7.My tooth.....its at far back of my teeth, my right hand site..pecah half
8.Socks...this was first time wearing them..FUCKK...like it so much...designer pulak tu..PLAYERS(same with the shoe TT)
But all that coat kinda soften the impact....

Butch would regularly try to lick my kneecap..Which make it hurt so bad.... but she was trying to cleen it i think.... BUTCH got allot less agressive near me now...she mayb can sence my pain

No comments: