Thursday, June 11, 2009

PLKN





1st day/ 2nd day u guys noe i woke up late rite.....guest wat....3rd day worst....PONTENG...Woke up 12pm....GREAT sure tonite cant zzzzz....Proved as now all my insomnia is back
Mom seems not to mind dat much....nagg abit...but its still not as bad as how butch kena .....She took the chance to make me clean my room



1 thing that i found out about fellow Freshy's is dat most of them just finish PLKN....same with Rajiv's fanquat zai.........He at here without his hair...Hahahaha...like noob

But they all so bangga with their plkn days.....den today mom told me to clean my room....ngam2 jumpa the old shirt sign by frens...im sure Siok Ling's name is sumwhere here...Wei Yee tak kenal dat time, so as Wilson, Jong Yi, Hai Li, Tan Che Chern...actually Tan Che Chern kenal cos same class but diff team..even hai li same class.. Not sure who else same...
Even teachers told me that this is the best shirt design he ever saw...all this actually thx to Ah Ping..my best fren during NS..now chef at Singpore...b4 NS was Gangster Tiong...(he was proud of that????) the Red Dragon was his design...the purple is Corbin....my coDevil at NS....

Other than Siok Ling......All gone tak tau ke mana...





No comments: